Today, there is a strong need for a common platform that would allow rapid interaction between clinicians and signal processing methodologists.
AnyWave is a software tool that allows clinicians and researchers of various scientific fields to easily collaborate.
- Designed to facilitate the visualization and access of various electrophysiological data as well as the development and the sharing of the most advanced signal processing tools.
- Provides a productive cross-platform ensuring all the power of a beta version with easy development and testing capabilities.
Fig. An example of MEG measurement displayed on Anywave. Anywave is an efficient EEG-MED reader with fast evolution capabilities.
- Multi-platform system (PC, Linux, MacOS)
- Facilitates co-working between clinicians and researchers
- High quality visualization of signals with reduced aliasing
- Advanced and up-to-date signal processing algorithms
- Software Development Kit (SDK) for Matlab and Python plugins
- Beta version available for demonstration with documentation
- Medicine: diagnosis (neurophysiology, sleep disorders tests…)
- Research: biomedical engineering and signal processing
- Education database