Biosensor to ex vivo characterize the viscoelastic properties of skin to
determine the topical / skin effects in real time.
The sensory properties of cosmetic products are crucial in the development of skincare and makeup products. The
use of a panel of testers can only be done after a long period of non-toxicity tests and requires significant financial
resources which in the end will give a subjective and unscientific opinion.
The project presented allows to follow in real time the effect of care products, make-up on the skin thanks to a sensor.
Competitive advantages :
- Real-time monitoring of the viscoelastic properties of the skin and determination of the structure.
- Evolution of the dermis-epidermis-stratum corneum structure according to the active ingredients applied and the dosage.
- Reducing the variability of measurements by ergodicity.
- Analyze the effect of a product regardless of skin type and age and measurement conditions.
- Compare the effect of several products over the life of the implant without using destructive techniques.
- Cosmetic Industry
- Production of raw materials for cosmetic
Keywords : Ex vivo, Biosensor, Skin,Viscoelasticity, Cosmetic