Biology / Medical
Measurement & Instrumentation
A quantitative and automatic process that enables direct study of molecular interactions in living cells. It is composed of:
- a mathematical model and a software to automate FRET calculation;
- a vector containing a multicloning site and a kit containing plasmid constructions for normalization, calibration and standardization of the detection system.
- Compatibility with classical flow cytometer;
- An entirely automatic approach;
- Standardization of FRET calculation;
- A robust method.
- Molecular interactions in cellular environment;
- High throughput-screening;
- Research of sensor activities;
- Cellular screening for new drugs discovery.
- Technology protected by a French patent.