Living Environment And Society
Language, Writings, Art & Culture
Business, Finance & Management
The pluridisciplinar expertise on rural tourism of our research team follows several approaches:
- A communication/linguistic approach, defined by the analysis of the mobilization of knowledge, processes and devices of communication;
- A sociological approach allowing the analysis of speech and individual and/or collective strategies;
- A territorial approach that can be translated by the analysis of identity strategies of territories and its actors;
- A cultural marketing approach, which develops two types of analysis: semiotic analysis of communication devices and an expertise of product positioning and brand strategy; as well as marketing analysis and evaluation of touristic devices.
The provision of digital web 2.0 technologies contributes to its researches in Human and Social Sciences, allowing the opening of a complementary skill offer on “digital tourism”.
- Tell me a story - TIL: Stories of tourist guides: complementarity human guides and multimedia devices.
- Sustainable tourism and touristic experiences: proposal of an analytical device applied to roaming in rural areas.
- uB link, MuseoParc Alesia: web 2.0 cultural benchmarking and restoration concept, street-marketing.
- Application « Côte d’Or tourisme » - Le2i/Conseil Général 21: use of semantic web and detailed consumer profiling to propose touristic activities adapted to their needs.
- Culture and heritage sectors;
- Public procurements/Territory planning and valorization;
- Tourism sector;
- E-commerce sector/multimedia applications;
- Analysis of touristic, digital, and cultural communication devices;
- Support to the development of a marketing/communication strategy;
- Analysis and development of new technical and sensory mediations in the relation consumer/user;
- Impact study of some concepts among consumers: conception of questionnaires with a quantitative and qualitative analysis, semantic analysis of the web;
- Web tool development for tourism and culture professionals.