- Teaching for student in optic / photonic/ laser,
- Training for teachers and professionals,
- Teaching in enterprise,
- Laboratory experimentation.
- HOBIT is a Virtual Michelson Interferometer,
- This virtual-reality environment which replaces an optical bench mostly for students,
- HOBIT helps student understand optics’ phenomena,
- It replaces real experiments in optics by simulated experiments based on augmented reality,
- It allows to have a visual feedback on the experiment, and is easy to set-up and reboot.
- Low cost,
- Safe for the users,
- Quick and easy to install and reboot,
- Students can be more autonomous.
Patent application: WO 2017/001300 A1