MICRO-PUMP HEALTH: MEMS Micro Pump without chamber nor valves
06 Mai 2021
Biology / Medical
Download the offer
- Membrane micro pump, piloted by electromagnetic control
- The micro device creates a flow without pumping chamber nor valves,
- The flow is created by the oscillations of a flexible polymer membrane
- Oscillations are driven by an electronically controlled micro solenoid.
- The membrane is perforated to force the flow of fluid
- Compactness and simplicity hence reliability (no chamber, no moving mechanical parts),
- No friction, low vibration level, low noise,
- No wear nor particles generated by mechanical parts friction,
- Throughput and flow direction can be set by electronic direct control
- Low production cost,
- Low consumption
- Network of pumps, easily configured in a complex shape, and individually controlled.
- Building materials adaptable to the fluid chemistry and viscosity.
- For typical dimensions (10 x 10 mm) : 15 ml/mn @ 0.75 kPa, power consumption 450 mW,
- Other values : 28 ml/mn @ 0.9 kPa, power consumption 800 mW,
- Pumps can be arranged in series or parallel to increase the pressure and the throughput.