Innovative projects’ maturation within private and public organizations, involves decision-making mechanisms of investments, according to risk-tacking constraints, with a profitability objective.
EVAL’INNOV is a method of reading inspired of management in general and risks management, based on return expectations. Financial analysis allows to anticipate future incomes of the license’s contract and to evaluate risks and impacts of each projects, to establish the company’s risk exposition.
EVAL’INNOV results are obtained from analytics modules :
• Comparable financial data : data collecting
• Capital budgeting and excess return : Free cash-flow to the firm construction
• Value at risk : Monte Carlo simulation to define limit values
• Licensing : upfront and royalties according to licensing conditions
• Looking for industrial partner to develop prototype
• Company which help to economic development thanks to innovation
• Consultant firm
• Startup actors: incubators, private investors, funds