Acting as an actual sixth sense, proprioception is the perception of the position (statesthesia: postural sensitivity) and movement (kinesthesia: movement sensitivity) of segments in space without visual information. Proprioceptive impairment affects functional joint stability, therefore the risk of injury.
PROP SCORE is a polyarticulated ergometer driven by an acquisition and treatment software, which delivers the proprioceptive status of a joint (upper or lower limbs).
An algorithm combines statesthesia and kinesthesia, and delivers the proprioceptive "score" of the patient.
A report is formalized according to gender, age, sport practice, medical history of the patient and following normative or its own data.
• Demonstrator available
• Qualified by a professional soccer club that developed prevention programs and proprioceptive training during several seasons
• Normative database available
• Medical/paramedical: rehabilitation and prevention programs, pre/post medical intervention, post-traumatic
• Sport/fitness: optimization of training
• Health psychology (e.g. seniors fall prevention)