Autonomous solar air conditioning mechanism based on a thermochemical cold production process
Today, no fully autonomous solar air conditioning system is available on the market. The only existing systems are solar photovoltaic air conditioning systems (heat pumps).
These systems convert the sun's energy into stored electricity, then the stored electricity into mechanical energy and finally compress the gas whose expansion will produce cold (solar photovoltaic air conditioning system).
The DACSOL technology uses a Solid-Gas Thermo-chemical reaction process to store the sun's thermal energy directly and release it in cold.
- Autonomous and self-regulating device
- Cycle perfectly reversible and no loss of performance over time
- No power loss with temperature, unlike air conditioning units
- The system is completely silent
- The system does not involve any polluting gases that have an impact on the ozone layer or global warming.
- Maintenance is very low and reliability is exceptional: few moving parts and no consumable
Air-condition any electrically insulated building located in an area with intense sunlight