Aiming at preventing accidents, this innovation relies on real-time image processing of a hazardous point video surveillance.
Automated detection of presence or absence of a specific patterned and/or colored safety vest, complying with a reference.
• Status: specifications of a prototype, which will demonstrate reliability under real conditions.
Variant 1: monitoring of a exclusion point (e.g. machine moving area) for operators with normalized safety vests;
Variant 2: monitoring of a work zone requiring specific safety equipments
• Products issued from this prototype will have to be CE compliant. Hardened to comply with industrial environment, these vision systems will be able of detecting abnormal situations, sounding the alarm and self monitoring.
Workforce safety in hazardous environments:
• Manufacturing facilities (nuclear, chemical, steel, …)
• Sorting and processing of materials
• Construction (building, shipyard, …)