Ecology / Environment
Living Environment And Society
Automotive & Transportation
Environment & Construction
Business, Finance & Management
This research laboratory in geography gathers several thematic areas, among which:
- Observation, modelling and simulation of human activities and landscapes for an insightful governance of cities and territories;
- Modelling infrastructures and dynamics with spatial simulation: study of network evolution and evaluation of environmental impact;
- Mobilization of specialized tools and skills in domains of geographic information: acquisition, data preparation and treatment, remote sensing, GIS conception, analytical tools and cartographic restitution.
- MIRO2: Intra-urban modelling of daily rhythms: increase city accessibility to control urban mobility (ANR Research project Sustainable city). Associated laboratories: UMR ThéMA (Dijon), LIFC (Franche-Comté computing laboratory), IRD (GEODES), UMR PACTE-Territoires (Grenoble), CRESE, CEDETE.
- CARGOS: Geographic data catalogue in Human and Social Sciences.
- Transportation sector;
- Consultants/Engineering studies;
- Local and regional authorities;
- State services;
- Urbanism and architecture sectors.
- Development of specific tools: Evaluation grids and indices to describe spatial configuration or actors’ behavior/Modelling of spatial dynamics;
- Territorial and service diagnostics;
- Socio-economic impact study;
- Mobility survey;
- Mobility plans (companies, administration, urban);
- Environmental policies evaluation (Agenda 21, Plan Climat-Energie).